Friday, December 10, 2021

Make 30 Photos Challenge

I have a new camera! My goal is to move beyond being dependent on a camera's auto mode and learn how to use the manual settings. But first, I need to become familiar with the new buttons, menus, and screen icons. To give me some subject matter for that, I'm going to take advantage of the Make 30 Photos challenge found at the A Year With My Camera website. There's an official group to join, but I'm not on Instagram, so I'll just do it on my own and share my photos here.

Here is the list of photo prompts, linked to my photos:

  1. Fill frame with colour
  2. Things in threes
  3. Kitchen
  4. Taken at midday
  5. Abstract
  6. Snail's eye view
  7. Reflection
  8. Lit by a window
  9. Older than me
  10. Food
  11. Shadows
  12. Plain background
  13. Eyecatching
  14. Behind the scenes
  15. Pattern
  16. Wildlife
  17. Just 2 colours
  18. Circles
  19. Self portrait
  20. Stripes
  21. Weather
  22. Hands
  23. Depth
  24. Vintage
  25. Texture
  26. My neighbourhood
  27. Botanical
  28. Water
  29. Books
  30. Diagonals

There's no set time frame for the challenge, and it's open to everyone; just follow this link - Make 30 Photos.

No comments: